Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Which Acne Products are the Best to Buy

Our skin is our largest vital organ covering us from head to toe. For our overall well being it is important to have a clean skin. Remember that clean skin is happy skin.

Our skin responsible for protecting our body from a variety of outside forces, but it is also the most visible part of us, and is susceptible to environmental, physical and hormonal conditions which can make our skin tone appear blotchy and uneven.

We may want to use non-toxic, natural products on our skin to keep it healthy and vibrant, but there are lots of choices out there how can we be sure which one is best for our skin?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 26th, 2009
I had acne and I started using aloe vera Fleur de Jouvence skin care range. U use the exfoliating cleanser, toner and night moisturizer at night, the cleanswr, toner and day cream in the day and the face pack twise a week. It works miracles! I
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....