Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Allergies Forum

Whether blood lose may cause skin allergies?

Whether blood lose may cause skin allergies? I suffers more than two years.Please help me to get relief from this.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 8th, 2014
Thank you for asking!
Blood loss is less likely to be correlated with skin allergies. Get to a dermatologist or allergist and immunologist to get tested for allergies. what you think of allergies might be some urticaria or some dermatological manifestation.
But one thing's for sure blood loss has nothing to do with skin allergies.
take care
|

replied May 13th, 2014
Thanks Shafi Ullah Khan. I always though there can be no relations as such.
|
Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Allergies , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.