User Profile
I met a guy about a week back and we got on really well straight away. That was three days before the end of term, and he's gone back home now, about three hours away. He's been phoning or emailing most days and says he misses me.
But I'm a bit confused because I'm trying to work out if this is a relationship or not.
Also I'm away most of the summer and I'm scared of him loosing interest or getting together with someone else. But because of where it stands at the moment, I don't want to keep texting him in case I seem a bit clingy. I am pretty much in love with this guy and I really miss him already and it's only been a week.
What should i do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 21st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
it sounds like neither of you have really discussed the relationship clearly..maybe you two should talk..just throw it out there...i can sort of relate to this...i met my now boyfriend 2 years ago over the summer...we dated over the summer hung out pretty much every day and were really into each other there was just no official "title" there..and never officially asked me to be his girlfriend, everytime we'd talk about it we'd just go in circles neither of us wanted to admit what we wanted or what we were...it wasn't until the day before I moved back to college that I realized how serious things had gotten so fast...we decided to pursue the long distance relationship and..2 years later we're still together! So anyway...i think if things are meant to happen they'll fall into place...you two should talk though..see if there could ever be something between you two..summer will be over soon and i take it you two will reunite...maybe this is something he'd be more willing to look in to when the summer is over and you can talk face to face...i dunno, but good luck!
|

replied June 21st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
maybe this is something you should really look into when you both return...i just reread and see you met him a week back, are you really in love? after a week? or is it just infatuation
|

User Profile
replied June 21st, 2008
Experienced User
Thanks for your help.
I really don't know, I really liked him the moment I met him and I have really strong feelings for him but it's difficult. I really want to be with him, you know when you first meet someone and you just want to be with them all the time? I just have really really strong feelings for him already. He said that it's a shame we met so late on in the term because we could have had a lot more time together.
I havent had a lot of luck with guys, and then I met this guy and he was just amazing and lovely and funny. He said a few nights ago that he wishes he was back here so he could be with me but I'm scared he'll loose interest or find someone else over the summer.
I just don't want him to feel like I'm being clingy or for him to feel like he HAS to call or anything.
|

replied June 21st, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
well..just let him do the calling, texting..or maybe if its been a while give him a quick text but I wouldn't text him ALL the time bc you might just come off as clingy...if he's interested in you, he'll keep you in mind you know? And the summer will be over before you know it...who knows you may find yourself another guy...i was INFATUATED with well..a jerk now that I look back at it haha, anyway..we were on/off all year(this was freshman year of college)..but we never got serious..he texted me called me IMed me all the time over the summer and all I could think about was getting back to school and having another chance with me and him BUT...things happened between me and this guy at work over the summer..(same guy in previous post haha) and we just clicked and got really serious..and that guy back at school suddenly didn't matter anymore...so keep your options open! Don't hold back for him you never know if you're missing out on someone else! And if things work out when you get back to school..then, great! Good luck to you!
|
Quick Reply