Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

when problems get too big or when i get mad....

User Profile
For a while i have been getting a pain in the back of my head. The pain is so strong it has woken me up, it's only in the back of my head. As i have the pain i began to have the taste of blood in my mouth, my eyes get very heavy and i feel a burning sensation that flows from my ear to my eye, i only feel the burning sensation on my left side. My husband and i have noticed a pattern, this happens when problems get to big or when i get mad or have and argument with someone...I just wanna know if this is normal or if i should see a doctor soon.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 21st, 2011
Anxiety and Stress Answer A25257
Welcome to ehealthforum,
The symptoms that you describe do not seem to be normal. It is difficult to comment on the cause without examining you. You could be having headaches related to tension and any other nerve involvement that is getting affected and causing the 'definite pattern' of symptoms that you have identified. Do not ignore your symptoms. Consider visiting your doctor at the earliest and request for a Neurologist opinion for your symptoms. Go ahead with further evaluation and assistance as indicated.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.