Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acid Reflux Forum

when I start eating and when I have gotten to bed ?

User Profile
Greetings.

I have acid reflux, mostly around 11 a.m, when I start eating, when I have just gotten to bed and around 4.a.m. No acid reflux is working for me. My doctor recently gave me some anti - allergic tablets, but they did not work. I have terrible bad breath all the time, which is resistant to antibiotics. I feel bloated most times. I have little apetite.

I have seen dentists - one put some crowns on 4 of my molars; NT's - one removed my tonsils.... I have tried different diet - without proteins, without sugar, withough milk... but nothing seems to help. Apart from that, my doctors say I am in good heath. Another thing is that my nose feel blocked sometimes at night. I never get can get any mucus out of my nose, but feel mucus is trapped somewhere in the back of my throat. Please, can you tell me how best to treat this problem?

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Almost everyone experience heartburn or acid indigestion at times. But what is acid reflux and how could it cause more serious problems?...
Can you tell the difference between common heartburn symptoms and signs of more serious digestive problems? Learn when and how to take action for acid reflux....
Heartburn is common, but it is not trivial. It's important to diagnose and treat heartburn or acid reflux as early as possible. Review diagnostic procedure now...