Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

What type of doctor should I go see?

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
User Profile
What type of doctor should I go see if I am feeling angry all the time lately. I've just been in a bad mood, and I am always having a bad attitude towards everyne around me. I yell at everyone and i try to control everything. I just don't know what type of doctor i should go see.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 10th, 2011
Anxiety and Stress Answer A25900
Hello and welcome to e health forum .

From the description of your history it seems that you might be having a mood disorder.

You might benefit by consulting a psychiatrist, who can take a complete history and counsel you accordingly and help you with anger management.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Anxiety and Stress , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.