Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

What to do for your wardrobe during weight loss?

User Profile
Well I have shed 10 pounds since April and all spring, summer and fall I have been wearing my dresses to work and it's been fine. Well it has at long last turned chilly on the east drift and I have to begin wearing my jeans to work. They are all baggie in the wrong places. I prefer not to purchase a radical new fall/winter closet while as yet endeavoring to lose more weight. Any other individual having these difficulties? How have you taken care of it? I would love to hear your suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Its common problem. I would suggest regular brisk walk for half an hour a day and modified atkin diet.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Weight Loss , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.