Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

What to do about panic attacks/depression?

User Profile
I feel so left out this days.My life does not seem to make sense in any way at all!I have tried so much to make things work out in life but nothing seems to make sense at all.I cant talk to anyone close to me about it.i need professional help but dont have money.
It started after i broke up with my ex.(atleast thats what i think).since then everything changed.i went back to smoking,started drinking alot on my own,became lonely.i even tried drugs.i lost my job and cant get lucky finding a new one.i dont get much sleep at all.i stay awake at night and just think.i cry alot in the bathroom when no one is looking,sometimes i just wanna do sth to hurt myself.i lost my self esteem,i cant go out of the house thinking am better.i look at myself and think.why do i have to live like this?i get alot of panic attacks.i start shaking for no apparent reason and my heart beats soo fast!that hurts alot.
i am only 20 and feel this way.What do i do?or am i in need of attention?wish i could talk to some1

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2010
Depression Answer A12700
Thanks for using this forum...

You need a friend fast and once you open up you will have friends everywhere..Its a beautiful world out there ...donot despair over minor things and get into the grind of life..its fun and despair all mixed together...

take care,,

ps:for more info on neurosurgey visit the blog at http://everythingaboutbrainsurgery.blogspo t.com/

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.