Ok so me and my ex broke up about 2 years ago, we broke up in march, we didnt get along at all after the break up, but on july of the same year, the night before i left to the military she randomly told me she wanted to talk, so we talked for about 4 hours she said she loved and missed me, and that she regreted not spending time with me before i left. so i wrote her while i was away but she never responded to my letters, i havent had an actual conversation with her since that night i left. i dont know what happen? i still miss and love her. what do i do? her family tells me that they can tell she misses me but wont admit it. what do i do? ive tried being with other girls but no other girl compares to her.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 27th, 2011
Experienced User
This is an odd situation. This girl is giving you major mixed signals and I hope you see that. First, she doesn't want to talk to you, then she said she loved and missed you, and then she didn't want to talk to you again? I feel this girl is confused and very lost. She's not sure whether or not she loves you and wants to be with you. She's very undecisive. I would consider the night she said she missed you as closure. Perhaps she just wanted to admit that one last time and then have no contact with you. Whatever the case, you shouldn't go back to her. It's a lost cause. She had her chance. You had yours. You two are obviously done and going back to her would only cause more issues and confusion. Put this girl behind you. Her confusion is doing you no good whatsoever. Move on. It's all you can do. I understand that no other girl on the planet can be like her or live up to her, and that's because you love her. I can tell you love her very much. But believe me, you will find someone. Someone better and someone who truly loves you the same way. I really do hope this helped and best of luck hun
Lylan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: actual, admit
Quick Reply