Increasing new neurological symptoms...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 18th, 2018
What the hell is going on!
I am a 30 year old female, non smoker or drinker, good weight and regular exerciser. I have Coeliac Disease, diagnosed 10 years ago and managed with a GF diet. I get pretty much every cold and flu going around town but other than that Im good.
So the past year I honestly see such a deterioration in my cognitive ability. I get headaches often, migraines also, but I have always managed them with anti-inflamms. I now get much worse headaches, that last for ages (last one lasted 10 days). I feel dizzy, vertigo almost always, struggle to get words out and hold conversations, my eyes are so affected by any light, fluros sun etc, (I wear glasses for reading) I feel nauseas all the time, my heart races and pounds just by standing up, always so god dam tired, and I am now incredibly vague and super forgetful. Been in ED twice this past week with headache, nothing on blood tests or MRI, am I going mad? I feel like my brain is turning to mush...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....