Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

What should i do to be fit and healthy?

I want to know that what diet and activities will help me to make my body more attractive and healthy. Please give some suggestions.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Delveinsight1
|

User Profile
replied March 12th, 2019
5 Simple Tips for Fitness Success
Exercise Daily. Exercise daily for at least an hour. ...
Eat the Right Foods and Portion Each Meal. No matter how bad your stomach is telling you to go for candy over healthy food, try to stay away from sweets. ...
Keep Track of Calories and Food Intake Per Day. ...
Be Sure to Get Sleep. ...
Stay Motivated.
|

User Profile
replied May 23rd, 2019
Follow these steps that will definitely help your health.
Kick Your Bad Habits like smoking, drugs, and other unhealthy addictions.
Exercise daily that improves circulation and body awareness.
Drink water that is the most natural cleanser for our organs and digestive system.
Eat fresh fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet as possible and make them the main part of your overall diet.
Be sure to get good sleep to recharge the body's batteries.
An important key for body fitness is to set goals and keep a positive mindset.
|

replied June 21st, 2019
hello, Delveinsight1

optimum 6-7 hours sleep, healthy food, and physical activity these 3 things most important for stay healthy and fit lifestyle. you can do follow some tips :
1. eat healthy food, avoid junk or high calories food
2. to get 6-7 hours to sleep at night
3. do exercise 4-5 time per week
4. drink approx 3-4 liter per day
5.always stay positive with good think
|

replied August 22nd, 2019
A healthy lifestyle is a reflection of a positive life!

It brings an optimistic perspective towards every aspect of our life including mind and body; moreover, this is what that makes us healthy. Calm and active personality brings inner strength and makes us feel enough confident in the most convenient way.
|
Tags: Fitness, Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....