Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hemorrhoids Forum

What should he do about bleeding hemorrhoids?

My husband tries to walk and run to burn calories. Now, even though he walks he feels a burn in his anus area. When he gets home there is blood in his underwear. This doesn't 100% of the time but enough to be concerned. What steps should he take so he does not feel anymore pain? He also need to stop the bleeding. He wants to go for long walks and run again.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 2nd, 2013
Re: What should he do about bleeding hemorrhoids?
AnotherEarthling wrote:
My husband tries to walk and run to burn calories. Now, even though he walks he feels a burn in his anus area. When he gets home there is blood in his underwear. This doesn't 100% of the time but enough to be concerned. What steps should he take so he does not feel anymore pain? He also need to stop the bleeding. He wants to go for long walks and run again.

I had suffered piles for 20 odd years when in November 2012 i came across a treatment here in the UK called Ultroiduk.The discomfort I had suffered for 20 years was gone in less than half an hour. I’d tried banding before but this had been excruciatingly painful and didn’t work because the bands fell off. Ultroid was quick, I only felt slight pressure during the procedure, and was back to work the same day.

The Ultroiduk System delivered a very low direct current to my haemorrhoids, causing a reaction that shrunk them.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: hemorrhoids
Quick Reply