Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > TMJ Forum

What kind of Dr. to see for jaw pain and headaches?

I have had chronic headaches and migraines for years and currently have braces to no avail. I had an MRI yesterday and am going to see a neurologist for the headaches, but that was recomended as a precautaion b/c my mother had brain cancer. I am thoroughly convinced that my headaches are caused by my jaw/teeth and am wondering what kind of Dr. to see to get some relief? My orthodontist's work hasn't done much and is almost!! :-)

Did you find this post helpful?