Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

What is this yeast infection on my penis?

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
Ok this has never ever has happen! I've been sexually active since I was 16 I've only had sex with 7 girls in my whole life I'm 19 & one of those 7 was with a condom, 6 with out. 2 days ago I went to a clean & good hotel with a girl I'm falling in love with & had sex! After those 2 days I went to get a drug test waiting for my pee to pure it to the cup I notice my penis head was real dry with a white thing over like real light cottage cheese type thing I didn't look at it too much just got that done left and forgot about it coming home to take a care cleaning it I notice there's a lot of red spots on my penis head tip I've been in multiple forums & all I've heard it's just yeast infection which I believe because I know the girls I'm with I'm really worried it doesn't itch or burn when I pee or in general just hurts a lot when I put soap & water on top if its just water then no it doesn't hurt. Looks bad I hate it pleas help me & confirm what this can be!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied September 1st, 2012
Welcome to ehealthforum,
The symptoms that you describe could be suggestive of infection. Visit your doctor/urologist at the earliest for thorough examination and further evaluation to look for the underlying cause. Treatment as appropriate would be started to help you control the symptoms. Use loose cotton undergarments and avoid use of tight fitting clothes. Drink plenty of water. Avoid use of harsh soap or sprays/perfumes in the area. Avoid use of hot water to wash (warm/lukewarm water is fine). If infective cause is detected, and if you are sexually active, it is important to get your partner/partners also treated simultaneously to prevent chances of re-infection, and avoid having intercourse while being on treatment.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Yeast Infection , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.