I am wondering what this could be I want be able to see my doctor and he knows that I am having bad hemorrhoids issues right now I am 24 years old and I am a male. I have been on and off with bleeding and I did strain to do the bowl movement. It looks like to me a flesh with 2 blood clots. Also a follow by that when I wiped a blood clot, I am sure this isn't right at all the prnt.sc is the picture of the thing I am talking about a pink flesh looking thing. But my stool is sometimes Hard and what not but this is what happened 4 days ago should I send this to my general surgeon or show him when the appointment is please explain to me what this is......
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
You are suffering from grade 3 hemorroids .I would suggest you to show it to general surgeon during appointment. You need surgical intervention.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care

Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Diagnostic Techniques, Treatments , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.