Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diets and Diet Plans Forum

What is the best diet plan?

I planning to go for a diet my friend told me that fruit vegetable diets is good. I have search a lot of diet plans like lemonade diet, apple cider vinegar diet, grapefruit diet, acai berry diet and a cabbage soup diet. which is the best diet that I can take? please help me out! thanks in advance.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sandygothes
|

replied August 10th, 2010
Employing a diet plan should go in accordance on what you are trying to achieve and what types of foods will go best on your objective. There are indeed a lot of diet plans available out there but trying them and making them work is another issue. It would be best if you get in touch with your doctor or nutritionist so that they can help you devise the right diet plan.
|

replied July 18th, 2012
best diet plan is milk vagi eggs and walk.
|

replied January 31st, 2013
The best diet is no diet just as you said eating better and increasing you exercise. The trick is to make small changes you can carry with you for life. Your body will adjust accordingly slowly naturally and like I said for life. Sculpt your body to look the way you like and best of all eat just eat healthy often increase the fruits and fresh veggies that you eat and just stay active.
|

replied February 20th, 2013
Drink more water an have 4 or even 5 mini-eats during the day instead overeating. Monitor changes of the body carefully. Probably that app will be helpful for you
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied March 6th, 2013
There are lot of good diet plans available out there. I can tell you from my personal experience that it's not easy to follow the diet plans. So, you must select the one which you can follow and will also help you achieve your objectives. There are some good diet plans available. You may want to look at these as well. I hope you will find the one that will suffice your needs.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2013
Fruits and veggies should be plays major part of our plate. We have to consume balanced nutrition food with sufficient amount of proteins, fats and carbs. A normal person can take up to 80 to 100 grams of fats per a day and a person who is on diet should cut these levels for 60 grams. Proteins needs depend on our height, weight, age and our daily activities. The standard method used by nutritionists to know our daily proteins is to multiply our weight by 0.8 (if weight in kilograms) or multiply with 0.37 (if weight is in pounds). The coming result will be our protein needs per a day and the remaining we can consume carbs.
|

replied August 1st, 2013
Hello Zophai...
I do agree with you. But Diet plan includes not only fruits and veggies but also we need to concentrate on fiber and water. Most of the people are suffering from health issues like obesity and colon problems due to not consuming enough fiber in diet and water. Regular workouts also helpful for healthy life. Try to avoid fast and processed foods which make you unhealthy.
|

User Profile
replied August 2nd, 2013
Ya.. I meant to say, a person has to consume the fruits and veggies which are rich in fiber amounts like apple, pineapple, spinach, flax seeds etc. Flax seeds are good food sources to fulfill the fiber needs of the body. By consuming good amount of fibers and water a person may get rid of the colon issues like constipation, bloating, hemorrhoids. By maintaining fair amount of working outs body will be fit.
|

replied August 2nd, 2013
Hello Gracia first of all my best wishes for taking a healthy decision. You may have your own needs. If you aren’t recognized your needs, do that first. Knowing the needs and following the diet plans benefits in lot ways. If you are planning for weight loss, there is separate regimen for your plan. Likewise there are different diet plans for different purposes. Hope you come up with your purpose so that we can know and reply the best diet plan to you.

Thanks Smile
|

replied August 5th, 2013
Hello garcia as jochristy said that different diet plans for different purposes.The purpose may be different but the diet which includes vegetables, fruits, fiber foods always make you healthy. Avoid fast foods and processed foods which make you unhealthy. Drink more and more water.Please let me know your purpose of diet plan so that we can share you the tips which are exactly reach your goal.
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2014
most of the people ask about to a best food and i always suggest them to use paleo diet food plan, it is also called a caveman diet and it has so many benefits. whole day you feel energetic and fresh yourself. here you can get more information about paleo diet food list.
/
|

replied July 8th, 2014
I also prefer fruits and veggies diet. But it is also very necessary to know why you want to go on diet,do you want to lose weight or any other health issue. After deciding cause you can select what type of diet is best for you. It would be better to get in touch with your physician so that they can help you to follow a right diet plan. Always take care about how much calories do you take because less calories also become a cause of many health problems.
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2014
Community Volunteer
Watch your salt intake...That as well as your sugar can be culprits...If you are really having problems talk to a Dietician...They can help...Take care..

Caroline...
|
Tags: Diet
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....