User Profile
I am 27yrs of female a mother of 2.10yrs old girl baby. I was 52kg before pregnancy and now 57kg. Past 3 weeks I was having lightheadness , with feeling of vomiting and went to general physician who said it is acidity and asked me to avoid, spicy food, fatty oily foods, fried foods, milk products etc I was following and taking his medicine. I was feeling better, but my family doctor asked me to consult with a gastro doctor . I went last saturday to meet a gastro doctor who checked my stomach and overall body, said to take happy medicine and mucaine gel for 2 weeks for this acid reflux and if it is not reduced,then need to do endoscopy. I am really worried hearing this. Now am feeling better since saturday after having medicines and also good diet food. What is endoscopy? DO I need to go to the doctor after 2 weeks for doing the test? Does endoscopy suggest the exact problem and relive from this irritations forever.
Now am taking morning emtpy stomach tender coconut. Pls advice.

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2011
Gallbladder Disease Answer A21144
Since I cannot examine you, it is difficult to advise you on what you should do. Certainly, acid reflux is very common, and many physicians would consider a trial of acid reflux medication.

It may be best for you to see the GI doctor, just to get his/her opinion.


Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS

Author, "A Cancer Prevention Guide for the Human Race"

A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Gallbladder Disease , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.