Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

what I can only describe as irritant nipples.

Please help!! I'm a 26 yr old female with what I can only describe as irritant nipples. My nipples have little brown crusts on them. Just small circles right in the middle of both nipples. I don't know if this is normal?? Secondly, now this is going to sound weird and is quite embarrassing. I have this weird irritant feeling in them like they want attention lol kind of like they want soothed. I'm so embarrassed saying this because its not right! And I feel like a freak. Please someone help
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 7th, 2013
Community Volunteer
Are you having your period or does it happen at the same time of your cycle every month? Can you be pregnant? How long have this been going on?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....