Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

what can i do i'm not happy to my husband?

User Profile
Coz his not caring,his not loving,he dont care everything he care only hiself and creedy.and he make love to me sometime twice or once a month only something nothing.he always told he loves me but i didnt feel.as my observation he dont have a gf.coz we are always together. And we are always argue evewn simple is not a big deal agrue and argue. But hard for me to devorse coz i'm not believing devorse and still hoping to change and very important for me is marriege.coz i promise to and to for better and for worse,happiness and sorrow, for the sickness till death do us part.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 24th, 2011
Maybe it would take effort to control argueing, and only argue about bigger things (I had to learn that, too) When you get comfortable with people, it is easy to start senseless argueing...no matter what kind of relationship it is.
Well, him not being loving...have you tried treating him that way?
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2011
Experienced User
Hello Jhovie, how are you?
Treat as you'd like to be treated, but sometimes, we must treat as we are treated.
Tell him, unless he changes and be more loving/caring, you will leave him! If he doesn't change, leave him, no need for divorce, just go far away from him. After a couple of months, call him, and find out if he misses you etc..., he might beg you to come back and promise you he will change. But will he really change? mmmmmm....
TC. T. rainbow
|
Quick Reply