Hi,
I am a 25 Year old male and for over a year now i have had issues with my urine. when i go to the toilet for a wee i never feel like i have truly finished weeing. When i stop, i shake and ensure all the urine has left my penis. yet moments later i am leaking rather a lot of drops of urine and its very embarrassing. I have no control over this at all. Also when i have sex with my partner i don't ever feel my penis is truly erect.

Another couple of symptoms i have had over the last two weeks which probably arent linked but i thought i would mention just incase is difficulty with feces and anus itching. along with this i also have a feeling which is like a ball is inside my anus and pressing on the top of my bum.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2019
There is quite an overlap between urinary and bold symptoms. Frequently irritable bowel syndrome can be the root cause and treating one can relieve the other. Rifaximin with trimebutine can be advised for 3 weeks to look for improvement. If the symptoms persist then extensive work up including urinalysis and ultrasound initially can be advised in consultation with your doctor. Digital rectal exam should also be done to look for local causes including haemorrhoids anal fissure or any possible growth.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Urinary and Bladder Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.