Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

What are these bumps? Is it shaving/tight clothing?

Can someone tell me if these bumps look serious? I had a Pap Smear and Gonorrhea/Chlymidia STD test done in November and everything came out fine. I've had one sexual partner for the last year and we have both been monogamous.

The other when I was showering, I felt these small bumps. I shave 3/4 times a week down there so my skins already a bit bumpy in that area but it felt closer to my vagina than just the outside like before you know. I noticed it maybe 2 or 3 days ago. Can anyone tell me what this is? Sorry for the pic :/ just want to know if I'm just making a big deal out of nothing..

Link: http://[image removed]*/r/2ut3f5c/5
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 8th, 2012
It's looks as though its just razor bumps because I have herpes and mine are more severe. Before u have a break out u will feel a strange sensation then once it's surfaced it will feel very painful and annoying. The most accurate way of knowing is a blood test. Cause I was like u I got all other tests done and all came out negative. Hope this helps.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....