Medical Questions > Mens Health > Birth Control - Men Forum

what are the pills should be followed?

User Profile
I and my girl friend were having some fun (you know which type of). I actually place the tip of my penis at the start of her Vagina. And we did for sometime. I didn't forced my penis into her vagina, not even somewhat. So, she is still a virgin. Also, I fingered her for sometime. After that I ejaculated away from her. Then nothing happened between us. Does this has any chance of her getting pregnant? If yes, what are the pills should be followed? Also, is there any other safer way of birth control except pills?
Please reply fast
Thank You

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 2nd, 2014
Birth Control Answer A47587
Welcome to ehealthforum,
If she was around her fertile days or close to her ovulation time, then chances of pregnancy could be possible if semen or pre-cum has come in contact with vagina (either genital contact or fingering). If not ready for pregnancy, she may consider taking emergency contraceptive. Avoid further unprotected sexual contact. Wait and watch for her periods that can be delayed due to ECP use (if she takes emergency contraceptive pill). Look out for development of any new symptoms if pregnancy is suspected. She should visit her doctor/gynecologist for further evaluation and assistance if she does not get her periods within 10 days of expected period dates, or if she gets abnormal bleeding. If pregnancy gets ruled out and if you are not ready for pregnancy, but intend to remain sexually active, you should consider getting her started on suitable regular birth control measures to be protected (after her periods). She should be regular with birth control use as instructed. Avoid having unprotected sexual contact if you are not ready for pregnancy. She should avoid further use of emergency contraception.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.