User Profile
DoctorQuestion12-01-2016
Hi..I visited to csw today, No Sex, No body fluid exchange ..just rubbed my uncovered penis on her thighs and Legs for abt 15 Minutes. she was having dry exfoliating skin, does this cause any STD?
Also she had one little pimple like bump (could not see it filled with any pus or liquid) on side of thigh leg. I touched that with my hand and after say 5 seconds touched the same hand to glans of my penis (near shaft) and foreskin of my penis. What are chances of any STD?
Pls help and Thank you for the support for the ones in distress...

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 13th, 2016
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Answer A59762
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. With no coitus, no exchange of fluids, i am sure there is nothing to be concerned about of STDs, rest maintenance of good hygiene and care of penis and foreskin is advised to prevent adhesions and complication.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexually Transmitted Diseases , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.