Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

what are the cause of shortness of breath? or soffucation?

I cant understand what I feel and symptoms.I have shortness of breath to the point seems I am floating and cannot control everything including my own movements. The doctor said i had Gerd but I didnt believe him coz they just ruled it out coz they havent seen anything. I had 2 events of diarrhea in 15 days interval in between so they ruled out again IBS or could be SIBO so I took antibiotics. I got better though.I only had events of dry throat and mouth.I had it checked coz I have braces on my teeth,so the dentist just reccommended an antibacterial gurgle,it helped me somehow.with my shortness of breath, I am now suspecting sinusitis since I had it for almost 2 years now and I wake up in the a.m. with clogged nose only on the left side and itll go away late morning,but shortness in breathing sometimes still there. I cannot determine now if it came from my acidity or sinusitis.By the way, I also have lower back pain everytime I stretch my back or twist it. I am 32 y.o. woman with 2 kids both delivered via C.Section,engaged to sports. I hope these info could get me some answers.thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 7th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....