User Profile
i am told that the size of your belly could be the source or cause of more major health problem's if that is true then what can i do to reduce the size of my belly or the amount of belly fat i have?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper DiditHelp
|

replied June 25th, 2011
I dont think it's neccisarilly the size of your belly but more of what you put in it. Ive always been bordering on the extremely underweight side for my height and i developed type 1 diabetes or hypoglycemia as many call it. Its not about be smaller, its about eating better.
|

replied December 10th, 2018
Diabetes is an infection in which your blood glucose, or glucose, levels are too high. Glucose originates from the sustenance's you eat. Insulin is a hormone that enables the glucose to get into your cells to give them vitality. With sort 1 diabetes, your body does not make insulin.

The accompanying side effects of diabetes are regular. In any case, a few people with sort 2 diabetes have side effects so mellow that they go unnoticed.

Regular indications of diabetes:
Urinating regularly.
Feeling extremely parched.
Feeling extremely ravenous - despite the fact that you are eating.
Outrageous weakness.
Foggy vision.
Cuts/wounds that are ease back to recuperate.
Weight reduction - despite the fact that you are eating more.
Shivering, torment, or deadness in the hands/feet.
|
Must Read
What is diabetes and what causes diabetes? Start here for basic facts about type 1 diabetes and type 2 diabetes. ...
What causes diabetes? Who is at risk of developing diabetes? Find out what can lead to the development of diabetes here....
Do you know the signs of the onset of diabetes? Read here to find out more about diabetes symptoms and when you need to seek help....