i am 16 and i didnt experience a wet dream till now and i masturbate everyday so when will i get wet dreams and is it bad to not have wet dreams and to masturbate so due to these reasons will it be a problem having kids
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2009
Supporter
In almost every case, men who have never had a wet dream have masturbated regularly since puberty or before. Masturbation provides the needed release of semen and sperm, and provides the brain with needed erotic stimuli. Masturbation and sex take away the physical and mental need for wet dreams.

However, wet dreams can occur in guys who do regularly masturbate. It seems some men are more predisposed to getting wet dreams than others. Guys who are predisposed to getting wet dreams, often get several per month while they masturbate regularly as well. If they slow their masturbation frequency, their wet dream frequency typically increases in response.

So some guys may be able to get a wet dream if they reduce their masturbation and/or sex frequency, but not quit completely. For example some guys may be able to get a wet dream by reducing their masturbation frequency from once a day to once every two weeks. But if you really want a wet dream, the best chance to get one is to quit masturbation completely. Each time you masturbate, you reduce your chance of a wet dream.

There are a rare few individuals who never masturbate or ejaculate through sex, and never get wet dreams. Its not clear why this is the case for these individuals. But the vast majority of individuals who practice such abstinence experience frequent wet dreams.
|

replied November 19th, 2009
Experienced User
I am 68 and masturbate regularly.I also have sex with my wife.Some times I get a wet dream and it is very pleasurable experience.I would like to get more wet dreams.How to get?
|

User Profile
replied November 22nd, 2009
Supporter
To my knowledge, wet dreams are completely involuntary and there is no way to influence whether or not you have one. Some believe that abstaining from sex and masturbation will cause them but I doubt that this is a medical fact.
|
Users who thank deteragram for this post: eagerhorse 

replied November 22nd, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Wet dreams are the reproductive equivalent of your gag reflex. It is the function in males that allows you to dispel old semen before it becomes a risk of infection or disease. I wouldn't suggest anyone take measure to have wet dreams more often.
|
Users who thank W0LF for this post: eagerhorse 

replied February 16th, 2011
Wet Dreams Bother me...
Hi i all i Get Wet dreams more often, and it bothers me a lot. Sometimes its more then once a same dream. Also when i masturbate i ejaculate within 30 seconds is there a problem. Because of this i cant have sex for too long and cant satisfy my girlfriend. Also i go into depression. can somebody help me with this please.
|

replied September 17th, 2011
hope this helps
start desensitizing your penis by exposing the head to water in the shower, rubbing it(not until sore) on towels or the more advanced method of putting a sock over your penis when erect - the penis is highly sensitive to this and if you can desensitize it to that you should be good. Also work out your kegel muscle. There are many online sites explaining how that works, look up kegel muscle workouts. hope this helps!
|

replied September 17th, 2011
start desensitizing your penis by exposing the head to water in the shower, rubbing it(not until sore) on towels or the more advanced method of putting a sock over your penis when erect - the penis is highly sensitive to this and if you can desensitize it to that you should be good. Also work out your kegel muscle. There are many online sites explaining how that works, look up kegel muscle workouts. hope this helps!
|

replied June 20th, 2012
hi am 33year old still now am single but in few days am getting wetdreams regularly in week 4 time is it normal
n i did not have sex till now
|
Tags: bad kids
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....