Medical Questions > Mental Health > Sleep Disorders Forum

Went For Help Only For Things To Get Worse :(

Hey..

I went to the doctors 2 months ago about me smoking cannabis everyday, i needed help to stop smoking the stuff.. i only do it at night times to help me sleep due to many worries about a family members health.

So this week my doctor asked me to come in and said he is going to get the dvla to revoke my driving licence :O!! i only come for some help not to have my life ruined! so now im going to lose my job, lose car, lose my house.... i feel suicidal all because i realized i had a problem and needed help!

Anyone offer some advic eon what i should do? It's not like i have received any form of help from the docs at all apart from more misery!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 12th, 2012
Experienced User
Can I ask you a question, What do you base your faith in?
|

replied October 13th, 2012
Im not sure how to answer that one, im not religious at all but i do know that means i shouldn't have faith in something.. but again im not sure where you are coming from. I have faith in myself and i know im a strong person to stop smoking but it's the sleepless nights that is the problem, i work as a PCV driver so need my sleep.. guess taking a natural remedy isn't allowed Sad
|