Medical Questions > Mens Health > Birth Control - Men Forum

Weird white substance inside and outside of condom

Me and my girlfriend haven't had sex yet but we often mess around and do a lot of rubbing. Today I was wearing a condom and we were rubbing each others genitals together.

The first 2 times I came and had no problem and didn't see anything that looked like leakage and everything was fine. The third time, the condom went up a little bit on my shaft but not even close to fully coming off, but near the end of our session, she noticed some milky white substance on my testicles. Now I didn't cum because I would know if I did, but the condoms we were using were Trojan Ribbed + Lubricated. I thought it was probably leakage from her vagina or the lube, but then I thought if the lube leaked then anything could have.

When I touched it, it didn't dissolve like cum typically does, it stayed milky white and still kept its form. I did notice when I took the condom off it almost look like Milky White sweat on my penis though. I was sweating fairly heavily this 3rd time. Is it possible this milky white susbtance was from her most likely, and the milky white subtance in the condom was from the lube?

It's hard for me to imagine anything would have leaked especially since no holes were in the condom, and I didn't even cum (Unless I pre-came a ton but that doesn't seem likely either especially since I had already cum 2 times right before this.)

To be safe, right when she noticed this she stood up and got a napkin and wiped her vagina and it didn't seem wet from anything. Also this fluid was on my testicles and she was rubbing her vagina on the op half of my penis not the bottom half by my balls.

I even out of curiosity tasted this subtsance and it tasted like rubber and lubricant. If somehow semen got mixed with lube, would the seme still live? This milky white substance looked way whiter than my semen typically looks like. Mine is typically clear.

Thanks for the help/adive

-Jimmy
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 2nd, 2015
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Whitish substance around condom and inside is is likely combination of semen which comes out even before ejaculation as well as vaginal fluids. It appears the condom got slipped. It is considered a suspected contraceptive failure in active zone of cycle. I would advised an emergency contraception within 72 hours.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.

Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Birth Control - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.