I have been suffering from hair loss in certain areas on my head for a while now, mainly my upper side. However most of the hair that come out do so with a whitish, hard, irregularly shaped stuff attached to the hair root. I shower everyday and I use anti fungal shampoo with 3% salicylic acid, I tried other stuff in the past like nizoral and regular zinc shampoos. they do help a little but non cured it completely. My family has no history of baldness from dad's side, non of my older brothers or father is bald or balding. The only person who's balding is an uncle from my mothers side, however he started balding when he was 45. I am only 22 and this started at around 21. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 25th, 2013
Hi. I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I used to have hair loss too and it took me quite a lot of time to find the right product for me. Check out this site baldnessrefused.com They have many useful products which really helped me. Hope it works for you too!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....