Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Weird growth inside urethra

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
I am a male, 22 years old. I have had 4 sexual partners in total. I have never
had any signs of an STD. Recently I have noticed a strange growth just inside my
urethra. It has been there for a little over a week. It is not causing me any
pain, and there is no penile discharge of any kind. It looks like a little
colony of little bumps, and is very reminiscent of the wart that I had on my
hand a few years ago, except it is very soft and fleshy. I am getting really
worried, and I am wondering what it could be and what my next steps should be.

I must mention that approx. 3 weeks ago I went through a week long phase where I masturbated multiple times per day. I must also mention that about a week ago, my girlfriend and I had sex and it was quite dry. It caused me some pain, but then we found a condom, and it got better.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile bogdog