Hi guys, new here. I've been very curious lately with myself and what I can do and was wondering if anyone has answers or can relate to anything I am about to say (type). It has been probably years that I can do this but I am now actually paying attention to it. I can make my body zip with energy. I can sometimes do this in just one section of my body, or my whole body. It is mostly pleasurable, but almost so pleasurable it can almost feel like pain too. My entire body feels fused with energy or power. When I hold this feeling for too long though, I sometimes shake, tremble and/or spasm and my heart starts beating faster and if I do it for too long I feel out of breath or as if I can't breathe. At times I even begin to shut my eyes because of how weird but good it feels. I almost feel as if it is such a state of extreme relaxation that my body can't handle it. My breathing will either stop during this or accelerate. It is almost always accelerated afterward. My brain seems to explode with energy too, although if I concentrate, I can suppress this as I can in any other part of my body. I can do this at will at any moment, lying, sitting, or even standing. This feeling also feels somewhat like a rush of adrenaline but can be 10x more powerful, I feel like my heart can explode. I know this sounds a bit weird but I really want answers. I want to know how many people can do this and why. I have read many things about this already like how we who can do this are very intelligent for figuring out how to release some kind of chemicals in our body, but I want to go in deeper and learn more about this. How did we figure this out?? How can I do this?
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Your symptoms are consistent with anxiety disorder. You would need evaluation by psychiatrist.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Site Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.