Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

Weird feeling/pain originate in the groin and testicles

Hi, I'm an 18 year old male. I have had in my past had numerous testicle issues, I've had 2 testicular torsion and I have a number of cysts and for the last few years or so I have this strange dull ache and dragging feeling that seems to originate in the groin and testicles and shoots down the right leg. I'm also quite a hypochondriac and manage to worry myself that I'm riddled with cancer. Which I know logically is unlikely considering I'm quite active and healthy. However these lumps on my testicle don't really grow but I'm convinced they're linked to my testicle/groin pain. Any comment that won't send me into a panicking stupor would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 4th, 2014
Thank you for asking!
Your previous history of testicular torsions and troubles need it to examine this pain radiating to the thigh from the scrota. Could be the ligament or any epididymal structure spasmodic pain. It needs evaluation before commenting any further. Ultrasonography of the testicle is advised and consult to a nearby GP is recommended for further management.
I hope it helps
Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicles , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.