Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Weight Loss - 10 to 12 kg in 2 weeks? Please help!

First of all, thank you very much for taking the time to read this Smile I truly appreciate it!

I am a 21-year-old female Asian, height 5'3 and weight 60kg (132lb). My BMI is around 23, which is the higher end of "Normal". I really need to lose weight in 2 weeks, and go down to AT LEAST 50 kg. Ideally, 45-48kg. I've never had a problem with my weight, till recently, when people started commenting that I've become "plump" and "rounder". And I would really love love love to lose the extra weight before my new term starts.

I know that it isn't very good to lose so much weight in so little time. But I am a VERY determined person, and I am willing to work hard and try methods that REALLY work.

So I would really appreciate POSITIVE and ENCOURAGING feedback, and genuine weight loss methods which may be able to work.

Thank you very much in advance! Smile

Best regards!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 7th, 2011
Lose 20lb in 30 days
If you want to lose weight, your daily intake of calorie should be around 1000-1400 calories.

If you lose too much weight in a little time, you will end up gaining it back, and sure it's not healthy.

Here's a diet plan that you can lose up to 20lbs (8kg) in a month (That is a lot).

Breakfast: Protein shake.
Lunch: Boiled/baked chicken breast with vegetables (boiled, steamed, you can use the frozen ones and microwave it)
Dinner: Protein shake.

Exercise 6 times a week, Try to burn at least 500 calories per day.
and also green tea between meals, so speed up the metabolism, make sure to not add sugar or milk in green tea!

Avoid carbs (cereals, bread, pasta, related to flour), sweets (not even fruit is allowed), only vegetables are allowed. Consume lots of protein.

Or I still have many diet plans : )
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....