hi, my name is mary, i would like to know is there really such a thing as a diet patch?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Not that I know of...But, boy this person could be a millionaire overnight....Good luck....Let me know if you hear of one.... Very Happy

Caroline
|

replied February 15th, 2010
It should, but it will not come as a surprise as it's just not that easy. Also the weight loss ingredients found in this are the same as those in weight loss products.
|

replied March 21st, 2010
I wouldn't never consider such a thing - you have no idea what is in them, how you would respond and it definitely sounds like a fad diet.

If you would like a safe, natural, highly effective and scientifically tested product by our doctors at UCLA, contact me about HERBALIFE! I am on the products and you won't believe the results!!
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2012
i don't think there is yet
maybe you could try going all natural first
before trying out such things XD
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2012
you can also try dieting with tea's. That is a good and natural way to do it. I recommend you green tea.
|

replied May 22nd, 2013
I certainly support the use of all-natural ingredients. In this case, there are lots of diet supplements that utilize natural ingredients like liproxenol, green tea, prescopodene, etc. If these supplements can boost your metabolism then I really don't see anything wrong taking them. There are really not shortcuts when it comes to losing weight.
|

replied February 12th, 2014
Well it would advised not to take anything like that unless you have full understanding of the substance that it contain and also what it will do to your health.
|

replied June 7th, 2018
Experienced User
Herbal medicines for obesity permit body to make use of fat for energy production and melt deposited fat to build lean muscle mass.It provides long term relief from obesity.
|

replied July 18th, 2018
Undoubtedly, there are many medicines available today that people are frequently using for weight loss. But I think using natural weight loss supplements such as Keto Lean Force, Forskolin, Hydrox Slim and many others are prepared from natural ingredients delivers an effective result.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Quick Reply