Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Weight Loss Supplements any Good?

Good Quality?
Yes
No
100%  100%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1
I have been buying weight management supplements from an online store. It seems to be working but I am wondering if I can find better quality products and what you guys suggest. I am taking supplements from this store. Please help!

amway.ca/enso

Thank you guys!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 18th, 2014
Follow natural healthy diets, don't depend upon the supplements. You can go for hoop based exercises to be slim fit
|

replied January 2nd, 2015
Why not try something natural? Go for Japanese green Tea from Robertson Shizuoka. You might be quite well known about health benefits of green tea. It helps to boost your metabolism and reduces flab. It is not only a weight watcher but also works wonders for your skin, hair and immune system. So you get dual benefits - look slim as well as beautiful. This could be a natural and best weight loss with great results too. As there are lot of researches carried out on green tea and its benefits, you can stay assured about weight loss with routine consumption.Source: japanese-green-tea-india.in
|

replied January 3rd, 2015
I have varicocele...its man sexuality issue..its the best simple solution for the man have the varicocele problems. ....I try it 3 month ago my problems solve...
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied January 7th, 2015
John.puretrim.com provides you with everything you need to get started on the path to weight loss and improves your overall health. 100% natural way to lose weight in 30 days; with this method you don’t need any pills to lose weight, “Mediterranean Wellness Shakes” are the best health supplement for weight loss in 30 days.
You can achieve your dream weight naturally with Mediterranean Wellness Shakes!
For more details please visit site: john.puretrim.com
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2015
If you're seeking a supplement to help you out lose weight, I'd recommend a fat burner called X-SLIM. I was a bit cautious at the beginning about it but I've had good results. Of course it's important that you keep a healthy diet, exercise and sleep well.
|

User Profile
replied May 28th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
I would suggest you green tea extract and lemon juice instead of synthetic supplements. Brisk walk and dietary modification should be continued.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Weight Loss , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.