Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....
I'm 20 years old. It all started about a month and a half ago. I've been losing weight, my hair falls out (but no bald spots), I feel very weak, fatigued, light headed, and just horrible. My usual weight is 105. I'm down to 95. I've been smoking a little over a year. I can't afford a doctor unless I really need one. Any ideas of what might be wrong with me? I eat the same way I always have, and I've even started drinking protein drinks to help gain weight. Help please.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile jane21august
|

User Profile
replied April 9th, 2018
Stop smoking. With excessive stress and smoking lately, you could lose your hair. Try to stop smoking and Do a little bit of exercise that may help you relieve your stress and eat healthy food.
|

replied September 27th, 2018
Due to over stress and smoking addiction leads you to these health issues. Avoid the mental and physical stress, Start practising some yoga which benefits you to release the stress physical as well as mental. Take nutritional health diet which help to grow hair much faster.
|
Tags: Hair Loss
Quick Reply