Medical Questions > Relationships > Ending a Relationship Forum

35 weeks pregnant and my Childs father is leaving me for men

I am completely devastated because I have been with this man for 4 years, he begged me to have a child. Then he tells me after becoming pregnant that he would rather sleep with men over women, but he wants to stay with me. He wants me to have sex with other men while he does the same and basically fake a relationship. I feel like he is trying to use me as a cover up to his family. And if he had been having these urges, why not say all of this before begging me to have a baby and lying about saving up enough money to get me an engagement ring knowing he desired the opposite sex. I know I can't be with him any longer but I can't help but to question myself at this point.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 3rd, 2018
Been down that road twice with former commonlaw husband. The first time was in Columbia—while pregnant with son, he was caught having sex with an very old colombian “business” male, he said it would stop when in the United States but it most certainly didn’t. The second time while pregnant with daughter, he was caught having sex with a young twenty year old brazilian male prostitute, and plenty of other males afterwards—and in Philadelphia there’s not that many colombians or brazilians—so everybody in those communities know about him. His family always knew that he was homosexual, a relative once said “Miguelito is a maricon, don’t be surprise if you find another maricon in your bed”. Don’t know what advice to give, but it didn’t work out, he’s only recently started visiting the grown children—after years of being ashamed of them, when he visits he sleeps on the sofa, then he goes back to his sister’s house.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply