User Profile
TypI had a tummy tuck 5 weeks ago... in the last few days I have developed an itchy rash that has spread from just below my belly button to my entire tummy and tops of legs... tops of legs was because I scratched there... i did recently purchase and wear a new "compression" garment.. could this be the cause? what kind of rash could it be?e your medical question here

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied November 6th, 2014
Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery Answer A49925
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern.

Contact dermatitis is the most likely explanation, avoid this product and take benedryl for the rash.

wishing you best of health

thanks

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Cosmetic Surgery, Plastic Surgery , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.