I’m not a daily weed smoker, actually, I don’t do it very often, but when I do, I always have a great time.
Yesterday my friends "built" some kind of water pipe and we smoked some weed. After what it seems to me to have been like 30 min. I went back to my room feeling already very weird. By the time my roommate got back I was already experiencing some strange effects. I couldn’t really focus my sight. My heart was beating like crazy and my arms, legs and hands were feeling very numb. Later I wasn’t able to move them anymore because I had some terrible cramps. My roommate was massaging my hands, they were very cold, my toes were getting a bit blue because I was hardly able to move or stretch my legs. The worse part is that my face was feeling like that to, I had the feeling that I was going to stop breathing any time soon, and I wasn’t able to control myself. Of course I was feeling extreme thirsty but I wasn’t even able to use my hands to hold a cup. For a while I couldn’t control my eyes, I had to keep them closed and later I wasn’t able to open them. My roommate was giving me some water and vitamins as well, 2 hours later I was finally able to lay down and slowly I felt asleep. Today I woke up feeling alright, I think I’m able to remember everything that happened yesterday, I still feel a bit wasted but not as much as I thought I would, I feel some kind of pressure in my head, but nothing painful, my right hand still hurts after those extreme cramps. My roommate has had some experience with LSD, ecstasy, mushrooms and cocaine and he thinks that the weed I had yesterday contained something else, I’ve never had some other drugs, I don’t drink much because I hate being drunk, I have never experienced something like this before, could anybody explain me what happened to me?
Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2009
Experienced User
it could have been laced there are so many different types of weed. I will ONLY ever touch koosh if I ever get a craving, which I doubt. I usually get bad trips they suck man. Then gradually after long term use I just get retarded. So I quit.

All the best
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Those individuals who are not exposed to some drug, are very sensitive on first exposure. Later on tolerance develops and lead to decrease in response.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Must Read
What's the difference between substance abuse and addiction? Learn the basics and the science of addiction here....
Are some people more at risk than other of becoming drug addicts? Learn which factors influence addiction and how you can avoid developing the disease....
There are a wide range of signs and symptoms of drug addiction. Here we review the common physical, emotional and behavioral signs of addiction....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Addiction, Recovery , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.