I suffered from a kidney infection in November. I was put on antibiotics for 2 weeks. About 2 weeks later i suffered from Bronchitis and again put on antibiotics for a week.

However it has now been over 2 weeks since i first got the Bronchitis and when taking the antibiotics I felt fine but since coming off a few days ago, I am starting to feel achy and tired and chesty again.

My immune system is obviously weaker, what can i do to shake this off and improve my immune system. Should i start taking supplements?

Any advice
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 7th, 2009
Supporter
I am trying to reach people that threads have not been answered for some reason..I hope you are feeling better..It has been a few months and if you have an autoimmune problem you may still feel rough..I hope that is not the case..
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....