Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Way to have a miscarriage ?

User Profile
OK i had unprotected sex for a long time but i missed my period this month i think i may be pregnant i need someway of having a miscarriage if i am what's the best way? and i haven't taken any morning after pills also i have no idea if there is any sperm in me but i want to know what is the best way to get rid of the baby without a abortion

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied November 3rd, 2010
Pregnancy Answer A16973
Welcome to ehealthforum.
If your unprotected intercourse was within last 72 hours, you can still consider taking emergency contraceptives. If 72 hours have already passed, then you have to wait for your periods to see if you are indeed pregnant. If you were in your fertile period (ovulation time or time of egg release) at the time of unprotected intercourse, then chances of pregnancy are high.
Visit your gynecologist (not regular doctor/GP) if you do not get your periods or if you develop any new symptoms suggestive of pregnancy to decide with further management.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.