Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and immediately the next day after i started getting a heavy watery non-smelling vaginal discharge for the next three to four days. at first i thought it was my periods because i am expecting them any time from now, but they still have not come. i was also experiencing my pre-menstrual symptoms that i normally get prior my periods but now they have disappeared and i was left with the discharge. i haven't tested for pregnancy whatsoever but i read one of the answers given by the doctor that watery discharge is a sign of an infection. my discharge does not smell or itch either. it is also very very pale pink in colour. what could it be? my boyfriend and i are trying for a baby.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your question on Ehealthforum. Please remember that this is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor. If you are worried about your health, talk to your doctor.

A watery vaginal discharge might be a sign on tricamonis infection. You would need to have this checked out.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

Did you find this post helpful?

replied February 19th, 2012
ok so i just heard that the partner i was with had tricamonis but i got check for std and i was fine do i have to go back and get reacheck cause the nurse told me it was just a yeast inf but i did have like alot of icthing and red on the side of my leg
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.