Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

water coming from my vagina, i hadnt peed myself...?

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
User Profile
at about half 3 this morn i woke up because i could feel wetness down below but my period isnt due until next week, it was water coming from my vagina, the bed was wet and when i stood up it ran down my legs, i went to the toilet and had a wee so i know i hadnt peed myself it was coming from my vagina, i had to change my pj bottoms, ive had 2 miscarriages and 2 chemical pregnancies and are trying for a baby, im very wooried, does any1 know what it is?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2012
Vaginal and Uterus Health Answer A32614
Welcome to ehealthforum,
It is difficult to comment on the cause for the clear watery vaginal discharge that you describe without examining you and going ahead with further evaluation. If the discharge is still present, a swab/smear test done on it will help to look for the cause. Visit your doctor/gynecologist for further evaluation and assistance. Advanced maternal age is associated with repeated miscarriages and pregnancy complications. If you are trying for pregnancy, consider visiting your doctor gynecologist to ensure that you are having functional ovaries and periodic ovulation. The underlying cause for your repeated miscarriages should also be evaluated to be able to predict your next pregnancy outcome. You can also consider discussing about option of assisted reproductive techniques and HCG trigger injections to help with pregnancy and smooth continuation of pregnancy. Be in regular monitoring and follow-up with your treating doctor/gynecologist and report any new/abnormal symptoms immediately. Take adequate rest. Drink plenty of water. Maintain healthy diet.
Take care.

Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Vaginal and Uterus Health , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.