So last night me and my girlfriend were fooling around but we never had sex. She made me ejaculate in my pants and then we went to sleep for about 3 hours. I was touching it on my underwear and shorts to see if it was dry and it wasn't completely dry. I then went to the bathroom and washed my hands with soap. I then touched my shorts again to see if it was dry and it was mostly dry. This was around 11pm (I first ejaculated at around 8pm). I then started touching her vagina and fingered her. I didn't do it for long but I know it doesn't take long. Is there any chance she could be pregnant? I'm pretty worried about it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 18th, 2011
Community Volunteer
No, no chance.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...