I still don’t know what happened and if was just a bad relationship. At first my ex boyfriend was the nicest person that I have ever met, he gave me a lot of attention and love but them he started to being too controlling, questioning my clothes, checking my phone, mi notifications, accusing me of cheating without any reason. He got angry every time I went out with friends or family. He gave me the silent treatment a lot of times and said ugly things to me like “crazy” “you don’t have self esteem” “immature” and other hurtful things. He lied about everything but if i ever lied about something he would punish me with silence or threaten me with breaking the relationship, he also was indifferent to my pain or tears.
He never hit me but since the relationship ended I feel confused and don’t really know what happened.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 7th, 2018
Extremely eHealthy
This was abusive, manipulative and controlling. You are well out of it and I hope you recover your self esteem in short order. He probably comes from a home where he experienced insecure attachment, and learned tricks to control his attachment figure. Best of luck going forward.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply