Aout a year ago I got a wart on my nose, that after some time fell off. About two months ago I got a wart right above my lip, then a month ago another appeared right beside it.

I have been noticing that on different places of my face right below the surface the skin seems hard, and after applying pressure to the spot puss is coming from that hard surface. If anyone knows what I should do or have heard of this condition please help. Is this something I need to be overly concern about???
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 19th, 2008
I for one would most certainly see a dermotologist. This sounds like something that needs to be medically taken care of. The recurring is why I say this. Its better to get checked than to allow this to go on. Better to be safe than sorry. Plus....mashing the bumps will cause bruising and scarring of you skin.
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: nose, skin
Quick Reply
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....