Me and my husband have always wanted a big family, and here we are 5 yrs later still trying I have PCOS and endrometriosis, and our hope is fadeing we are hopeing somewhere someone is looking for someone like us. We have tried and been hurt in the past by possible adoption..We could give this child everything. and all the love in the world.. we have so much to offer and give, please if your considering placeing your baby up please at least consider us, we have a profile just whatever you need. I know its a hard hard choice. one that I could never make. But we would give them the life you wanted for them. also if there is anyone who has been here and wants to talk please talk to me. cause we are really hurting inside and I dont know maybe talking to people going through this same situation can maybe help out. god bless birthmoms just would like to make this dream come true at some point. its just really hard always trying...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 10th, 2009
I totally feel your pain, now that I am 44 and my husband and I have suffered two miscarriages, our hopes are fading so quickly for a child, we too, have so much to offer a child, we have gone thru the whole adoption process in Alberta and are still waiting to hear from our caseworker, its been so long and so hard, my hubby has a great job that is secure and we have a big home and I stay at home so we have all the time and love to give a child yet its getting more and more depressing and sad, we had thought we had one baby girl once for a long time we were sure the birth mother would let us raise her but she then decided to keep her child,which is her right, but it broke our hearts so badly. I just want a child so much too, I am hurting too so much so I feel your pain thru your words too, I am so sorry, I hope things work out for you someday soon as well as for me and my husband too, there has to be a child out there for both of us I just know it, hang in there, I am here whenever you would like to talk, no problem, I know how hard it is and how sad it can be.Sad
|
Users who thank kimglenwood for this post: lilfingersliltoes 

replied July 10th, 2009
i have though about being a birth mom b4 i have 3 children and one on the way now this is/was going to be our last but we have talk and though about being birth parents give someone who does not have the chance to have their own the gift of being a parent my sister has the same condition as you this is why i have givin this though as i have told her i would have one for her when she was ready to have a child of course i can't offer this to you at this time as we are working on our last child together but if all is fine with my body after this one i would love to talk with you and your husband about making your dream come true that is if you don't find someone b4 i was able to help you good luck and try to keep your head up Smile
|

replied July 10th, 2009
I am not sure which one of us you were talking to, but you are a truly kind and wonderful person to think to do that for someone who cannot do it for themselves WOW, I wish you all the best with your pregnancy and your soon to be beautiful baby. I wish there were a ton of you out there to help all of us that cannot seem to do it ourselves, bless you!!
|

replied July 11th, 2009
Kimglenwood, Just wanted to say I am sorry for the pain you have went through, I 100% understand exactly what you are dealing with. I hope you will one day have what your heart and life deserves. Keep me updated I'd like to follow your journey.
|

replied July 11th, 2009
JEKAM,
Thanks alot for replying. how is your sister doing with her PCOS and endrometriosis? My other sister has the same thing but she just recently gave birth to a healthy baby boy, I guess everyone is different hopefully your sister will be one of the lucky few who can still have a baby. I also wanted to say thank you in advance just for the thought of wanting to help someone like us out. that's truly amazing.. I would give anything if we could just have one on our own. but I guess if it would have came easy for us I wouldn't be meeting all these wonderful people. There is some beautiful people and they are going to be wonderful parents someday. any ways thanks alot either way I look forward to hearing from you and good luck on the baby! oh btw if anyone has a myspace page we can also talk on there!.. just let me know and I will add you! my myspace profile is 10lilfingers10liltoes look me up if ya want to! Smile
|