I don't know what to do anymore, i mean i just feel so alone in the world. Ever since I have had my baby i dfo not do anything but stay home and take care of him. Sometimes i feel like i made a mistake by having him but i love him so much and i do know what i would do without him. I feel so lonely because i have no one to talk to . my babies daddies in jail and he will be for a very long time. I want a boyfriend but the ones that seem to come around always leave because do not have the paptience for a baby, so I tell them to go to hell. I do not really eat much anymore i just cry alot because I want my life back. I know that somewhere their is a life for me but i just do not know how to reach it. I am so alone..................................... .......................................... ......................................
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 15th, 2008
Supporter
Don't worry, honey. You're not alone!

You might have what they call, "post pardum depression". It's a depression that happens after you give birth. You might feel better talking to someone in your hometown at a mental health clinic, and/or getting a prescription fro antidepressants.

Here's some more info:

http://www.hmhb.org/qa_babyblues.html

Hang in there, sweetie and let us know if you need help finding a doctor.
|

replied September 23rd, 2008
I feel ya
I too am a new mom and feel so lonely I stay at home all day taking care of bb and when dad gets home he wants to chill, i have a 24 hr job when I used to just teach and come home to rest. I too need a break and would love to know how to cope with the sadness but ppd seems to want meds and without insurance I cannot afford them. People say read or walk or bring her to the store but they just don't get it...im me anytime I am here for ya
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
Your symptoms are consistent with schizoaffective disorder. You would need psychiatric assesment for clarification.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Postpartum and Postnatal , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.