wanting to be a mother
Having chemo 13 years ago is causing pain now why?
Anyone in the same situation?
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
I had leukimia when I was 20 and due to the chemo I don't have a period unless I am on the pill. I am now 33 and my husband and I want to have a baby. I am finding it hard as I haven't met anyone in the same situation as me. No one understands. All I want is hope that it would happen and I can feel like a women again.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 8th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
do you know if you are ovulating? As long as you are ovulating there is a chance.
|

replied April 8th, 2009
could I be
Don't think I am I don't have a period.
|

replied April 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I heard or read somewhere that you still can get pregnant. Its like some teens get pregnant even before they start their period. I dont know for sure. I would see a doctor to find out of you are ovulating. Or maybe those kits from the store. There has to be something out there
|

replied June 15th, 2009
I understand U, because i had Acute Lymfiblastic Leukemia when i was 19 years old. Now i'm 29 and i want to have a baby. I have my period, but my worries are that i could relapse during my pregnancy. Did u talked to your doctor about that? U should see a gynecolog about your period, he should know what to do. i wish u all the best.
|

replied June 19th, 2010
All the best to you all, my girlfriend has just started her journey with ALL, and she is devastated by the disease. She hopes to have children with me and I have not a clue if it is going to inherited to the child. Now I just hope she gets through the process and get well soon. All the best everyone!
|
Must Read
Click here for basic info on leukemia, including diagnostic types and how doctors classify this disease of blood forming tissues....
Is leukemia inherited? Read here for more info on what causes leukemia and what environment risk factors or triggers you might avoid....
Leukemia can affect many parts of the body, including the organs of the cardiovascular and digestive systems. But what are the major symptoms of leukemia?...