Medical Questions > Relationships > Relationships and Marriage Forum

Want to get married with boyfriend, im in high school, bad?

Im still in high school, actually just started high school, i have been wih my boyfriend for almost a year, but almost known him for three years. I love him, and he loves me. WE can both tell, we respect each other very much, no one has been this way with me before, and me with someone else, we tell each other everything, and we are indeed perfect for each other, is it crazy that im planing on marrying him when i can? like after high school during college, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 20th, 2011
i married my husband when i was 18 we started dating when i was 16. im telling you from experience don't go so fast, i thought i was ready and things were so great between us and then i grew up, Im telling you that things will change when you get older. If i were you i would wait till you were in college for atleast a year and if you feel the same and nothing has changed on both parts then start talking about it. But right now you need to be a girl and have fun and enjoy your teen years. i promise you when you tearn 21 and you get to go party and hang with your friengs things will change...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply